Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BEYOND LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

Welcome to all of you visiting my new blog on ghosts and ghost-related spookiness. I’ll admit up front that the purpose of this is to draw readers for my second book, Haunted Camps, which comes out this September. You can take a look at my first book now, Violent Night, which has ghosts in it, too.

I think almost everybody has had SOME experience with the forces beyond, even though many try to reason the experience away. By “beyond” I would include:
-Past Lives
-Apparitions
-Premonitions
-Evil Spirits (demons)
-Poltergeists
-E.S.P.
-Angels
-Miracles
… but not stuff from outer space. I’ve encountered all of these except E.S.P., Premonitions, and Angels (though angels and ghosts may be related).

Personally I think my first body rests in some cemetery like Sad Hill in the movie “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.” Occasionally my spirit seems drawn to the time of the Civil War.

As I share some of my experiences, and a little B.S. mixed in, I hope to meet more of you online who have some kind of connection to the worlds beyond life, both what scares you and what brings you peace and good fortune.

No comments: